The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @lopp ever

December 21st, 2017

lopp Good things come to those who HODL.
H/T @thecryptopher pic.twitter.com/Z5lGwAhHhU

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 11:05 PM, Dec 21st, 2017 via Twitter Web Client)

wikileaks WikiLeaks is gifting two to President Trump and Secretary Clinton. Under 5 U.S.C. § 7432 Trump’s Ten..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Au

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:34 PM, Dec 21st, 2017 via Twitter for Android)

@nvk Did it drop to 0 or something?

via Twitter for Android in reply to nvk

BashCo_ Elizabeth Stark of Lightning Labs on Bloomberg talking about the future of Bitcoin @starkness @lightning streamable.com/03tct

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 5:47 PM, Dec 21st, 2017 via Twitter Web Client)

@cryptoqst I’m pretty sure Bitnodes has an API; look in the footer for info.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to cryptoqst

You know what literally keeps me up at night? It’s not the crypto assets with high fees and slow confirmations. It’..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…g7

via Twitter Web Client

@ianesque @aantonop @lightning It’s definitely a shared problem. The only explanation I can come up with is that la..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Sq

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ianesque

@ianesque @aantonop @lightning Because it’s not a crisis for the operation of Bitcoin, it’s a crappy user experienc..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…pz

via Twitter Web Client in reply to ianesque

chrisalbon Software engineering pro-tip:

Do not, I repeat, do not deploy this week. That is how you end up debugging a critic..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…gd

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 12:03 PM, Dec 21st, 2017 via Twitter for Android)

@Cyranogrosnez @BitfuryGeorge What if I told you that funds put into payment channels aren’t locked up, but rather freed? 🤔

via Twitter Web Client in reply to Cyranogrosnez

@BitcoinCashBCH @aaronsevivas I’m not trying to refute anything; I look forward to the plan being carried out, hope..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Si

via Twitter Web Client in reply to BitcoinCashBCH

@bswen @JohnSilvestro1 The article is not satire. I’m saying that the “do everything on chain” folks should fully commit to their plan. 🙃

via Twitter Web Client in reply to bswen

RIP $GBTC premium, down from 85% to 35%. pic.twitter.com/vIm0Bl8Wm3

via Twitter Web Client

@The_Devastation Nah, Litecoin is cool. I’m anti people making investments off of single data points.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to The_Devastation

Just met someone who saw my BITCOIN license plate and told me they were thinking of buying bcash because they can’t..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…VO

via Twitter Web Client

@prestonjbyrne SSD required. Our parity nodes have been struggling lately.

via Twitter Web Client in reply to prestonjbyrne

As a Bcash shareholder and CEO, I fully endorse gigablocks, nay terablocks in the pursuit of greater scale! If you..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Y9

via Twitter Web Client

@MacMcLeod4 @WahWhoWah It could be better. I expect that it will get better and competition will increase. My thoug..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…RI

via Twitter Web Client in reply to MacMcLeod4

TechCrunch Cryptocurrencies have an everything problem tcrn.ch/2CLKNdG

via SocialFlow (retweeted on 7:53 AM, Dec 21st, 2017 via Twitter Web Client)

ChaseACarlson NFL running back Darren McFadden alleged a financial advisor wrongfully took $3 million from him relating to a..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…nI

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 7:37 AM, Dec 21st, 2017 via Twitter for Android)

@VinnyLingham @adam3us No one has the authority to define Bitcoin on behalf of others. You must define it for yours..twitter.com/i/web/status/9…KT

via Twitter for Android in reply to VinnyLingham